Last modified: June 24, 2022
[CORPORATE ENTITY] (“NAKED SUNDAYS PTY LTD,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
(collectively, the “Site”), how we use that information, including with whom we share it, and your choices regarding our use of that information. We also describe how you can contact us with questions and requests pertaining to your privacy. This Policy does not cover data obtained offline.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal and non-personal information from you to provide and improve our products and services. “Personal Information” means information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, shipping and billing address, phone number, and credit card number or other financial information used to pay or process payment. “Non-Personal Information” means information that relates to you but does not directly identify you such as type of technology or browser you are using to access our Site (mobile, desktop, tablet, etc.), or other information about you but that cannot readily be used to uniquely identify you.
We may collect the following personal information about you:
- Contact Information such as your name, email address, and phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account information, and password
- Information provided to us through social media networks when you access our Site via said networks (this could include your name, profile picture, and other personal information, as well as non-personal information) or engage with us on social media.
We collect the following non-personal information about you:
- Information about your computer or device, including IP address, time and date of visit, browser type and version, operating system, device make and model
- The pages of our Site you visit, the time spent on our Site, referring and exit pages
- Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact or connect with
- Information provided to us through social media networks when you access our Site via said networks (this could include your “likes” and other online engagement activity, location, friends list, and other information depending on the social network)
- Non-personal information that we ask for from you and that you provide to us in order to find products or services, make purchases, or improve our offerings.
We obtain personal and non-personal information in the following ways:
- Directly from you, including via the Site, email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us, and information from any social media account you may use to connect with Us;
- Indirectly from you, via automated means (such as our servers logging your IP address and related information, and information pulled from any connected social media accounts); and,
- From third parties and through technologies like cookies and web beacons.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
When you visit our Site(s), view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party Sites), or visit our social media pages, we also collect certain information about you, your device, your online activity, and your usage of the Site by automated means via third-party technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. For example, when you visit our Site, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geolocation data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies, including cookies and web beacons. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Sites or other online services (behavioral tracking). While the information we collect automatically may only be statistical data and may not include personal information, we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties for any of the purposes expressed in this policy.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE: COOKIES, WEB SERVER LOGS AND WEB BEACONS
Cookies are small text files that Sites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of the Site.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages, emails, advertisements, or content called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies. Web beacons are sometimes known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs and track engagement, visitor counts, and other statistics.
THIRD PARTY WEB ANALYTICS SERVICES
We may use third party web analytics services on this site, or our social network pages, such as Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the site.
The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the Site. You may deactivate the ability of these analytics services to analyze your browsing activities on this site. These providers of third-party web analytics services have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. NAKED SUNDAYS does not control what these providers do with information they collect.
We also use the following cookies on the Site, though such cookies may or may not be active at any given time:
Google AdWords: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en-US
The above may not be an exhaustive list of cookies/cookie providers. You can restrict and/or delete cookies through your web browser’s settings, however, disabling or removing cookies may impact the functionality or features of the Site.
DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
There is no industry standard approach to sending, processing, and addressing Do Not Track requests from browsers, and please note that our Site does not respond to these Do Not Track requests at this time. More information on “Do Not Track” requests is available here: https://allaboutdnt.com/
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
We use the information we obtain to provide you with the Site; our products and services; identify and communicate with you (including marketing and promotional communication) through various channels and mediums, including when you return to the Site; respond to your requests and inquiries; notify you about the Site our services, including your order or your account; service your purchase orders; and monitor, analyze, and improve the Site and our products and services. We also use the information to provide a personalized experience on the Site, and tailor ads displayed to you on our Site and elsewhere. We use information to operate, evaluate, and improve the Site and our business, and to comply with legal requirements, relevant industry standards, our policies, and enforcing this policy and our Terms of Service. We may use your personal information if we need to collect a debt from you, as well. If we use your information in other ways, we will provide notice to you at the time we collect that information.
We may disclose anonymized, pseudoanonymized, and/or aggregated information about our users or visitors to the Site, and information that does not directly and personally identify any individual.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- Within our Company and to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. This includes for purposes of receiving and processing your financial information once or on a recurring or subscription basis for payment of goods or services. Payment processing for purchases made via the Site is handled by Shopify.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of NAKED SUNDAYS’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by NAKED SUNDAYS about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of NAKED SUNDAYS, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by NAKED SUNDAYS to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any email we send you. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to NAKED SUNDAYS as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions. Also, you may still receive certain operational emails regarding your account, orders, or other non-promotional materials.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please know we do not sell your personal information.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER JURISDICTIONS
NAKED SUNDAYS is located in Australia, and your personal information may be transferred and proceed there as part of our normal business operations. Data protection laws vary from country to country, and may be different from the country from where you access the Site. By using our Site or services, you consent to the transfer and processing of personal information by NAKED SUNDAYS and our third party service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If we cannot verify that the request for information, or to change or delete information, can from you and you are authorized to make such a request, we may not be able to comply with your request.
This Site is not directed at anyone under the age of sixteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of sixteen. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of sixteen on the site, we will delete the information from our records. Any visitors to the site who are under 16 must have parental or guardian consent. You may request to review, change or delete your personal information or that of your minor child. To make such a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Site may provide links to other Sites for your convenience and information. These Sites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked Sites. To the extent any linked Sites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
SPECIFIC TERMS PERTAINING TO CALIFORNIA CITIZENS ONLY UNDER THE
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with the additional rights listed below, subject to certain exceptions. This section applies only to those California residents to whom the CCPA applies (“California Resident” or “You”) and does not apply to any Personal Information, as defined in the CCPA (“PI”), that is excepted from the CCPA. All capitalized words in this section have the definitions given to them in the CCPA unless noted.
California Residents have the right to:
- Request disclosure of our data Collection and sales practices in connection with you, including the categories of PI we have collected, the source of that PI, our use of that PI and, if the disclosed or Sold to third parties, the categories of PI disclosed or Sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such PI was disclosed or Sold;
- Request a copy of the specific PI collected about you during the 12 months before your request made under the previous paragraph;
- Have such PI deleted (with exceptions);
- Request that your PI not be Sold to third parties, if applicable (Right to Opt Out); and
- Not be discriminated against because you exercised any of these rights.
Right to Request and Right to Know. You have the right to know and what PI we have Collected about you over the past 12 months, and the right to request that PI, including:
- The categories of PI we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the PI is collected;
- The Business purpose or Commercial purpose for Collection of your PI;
- The categories of Third parties with whom we have shared your PI; and
- The specific PI we have Collected about you.
You may exercise the Right to Request no more than twice a year.
Categories of Information We Collect.
Identifiers (such as contact information, government IDs, cookies, etc.)
Information protected against security breaches (such as your name and financial account, driver’s license, social security number, user name and password, health/medical information)
Key to Sources:
Individual submitting the information
Third party from whom we receive the information
Observing activities and recording the information (i.e., through cookies)
- Providing you with our products and services, including the Site;
- Auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with laws and other standards;
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Performing services on behalf of the business, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business;
- Marketing and advertising our products and services to you based on your advertising preferences;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration; and
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the company, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business.
If we collect any additional PI for any other purpose, we will notify you of that purpose at the time we collect the PI for that purpose.
If we disclose PI for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that PI confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. We share PI with the following categories of Third parties: payment processors and shipment vendors, business consultants, select marketing and advertising providers, and other service providers. We do not sell PI.
Right to Opt Out. We do not Sell PI. If we do engage in an activity determined to be a Sale of your PI, you have the right to direct us to not Sell your PI by clicking on a link, Do Not Sell My Personal Information, which will be added to the website.
Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete the PI we have Collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the PI is necessary for us or a Third party to do any of the following:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you a good or service;
- Perform a contract between us and you;
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- Fix our system in the case of a bug;
- Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Other Rights. You can request certain information about our disclosure of PI to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request is free and may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
If you are a California Resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your PI to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), we do not share your PI with third parties’ direct marketing use without your consent.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights. To request access to or deletion of your PI, or to exercise any other data rights under California law, please email us. You must include your full name, email address, and other identifying information such that we will be able to verify your identity and California residency, along with why you are writing, so that we can properly process your request. We are only able to handle your request if you provide the requested information needed to verify your identity. If we are unable to verify your identify and match it with corresponding PI, we are unable to, and not required to, take any action.
Before we take any action on any request exercising a CCPA right, we must reasonably verify your identity. If we attempt to, but cannot do so, we will not be obligated to you under the CCPA.
Any subsequent interaction with the Site after a request for deletion, or deletion, of PI will require new requests for action on your data.
Response Timing and Format. We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If we miss an email or it lands up in our junk mail, we do apologize in advance and will aim to respond in a timely manner.